Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

  I learned many new things in 2012 that I will never forget in my life. I learned that I am a very strong person when it comes to emotional things. Also, I learned that in the real world, it is pretty hard just to make ends meet, but if you want to be more successful than just the bare minimum, then you need to work your a&% of out there. I learned that life is like a river, if you try to fight the river, you will drown, but if you go with the flow, then the river will push you downstream. Of all of the many things about life, the world, and myself, these are the most important out of all of them by far.
  I am against New Years Resolutions to be honest with you, to me they just seem pointless. Why make a New Years Resolution if in 2 or 3 weeks, you will forget what you wanted to resolve? Well, to some people, a New Years Resolution is a great thing, but you couldn't describe it in a way that would make it seem like it was meaningful. But to all of those people that like New Years REsolutions, keep on makin' 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment