Monday, March 18, 2013

Wasteland Documentary

The most memorable part of the whole movie was when Vik revealed the final product of the project with all of the garbage included, and watching their reaction of seeing the beautiful artwork that they were portrayed in. Also, how much they benefited from Vik's work was also another memorable part of the movie. I learnd just how lucky I am in life and how well off I am in society and how well of an education I have. I will take away with me that I really should appreciate the smaller things in life, because once their gone, their gone. To have your boring, monotonous job turned into something that means so much more than your job must be one of the greatest things to see, especially when your job is as terrible as the jobs at the Jardim Gramacho Landfill. If i were the subject of Vik's artwork, I would feel on top of the world because that artwork would make me famous and it would sort of attract me more to the world of art. I think that there are aspects of my life that would lend themselves to this type of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment