Monday, May 6, 2013

Something Worth Learning

             Now I know that there are useless pieces of knowledge, eagerly waiting for someone to learn their secrets and spread them around the community, but is it worth it? Is it worth taking up space;wasting your time for something that you will forget in the next hour or so? Not even a little bit. Now, I'm not going to give you factual information on something that I find worth learning about, I'm not going to ramble on about something amazing that I discovered the other day, no. I'm going to tell you a life lesson, not one that you've all heard like, "don't do drugs," or something cliche like, "life is unfair." I'm going to give you, "something worth learning."
              It's plain and simple really. Life is what you make of it. Think about it for a second, it could blow your mind, or maybe not, maybe, you've already thought about that and you're thinking right now, "Oh my god, here we go again." It really is something worth learning because, if you are a person veering off the good path in life, if you remember that very simple life lesson, it could save you from a life of drugs, alcohol, and all those terrible things.
               I told you it wasn't cliche, or stupid and corny, it can really help you. If you're in a bad spot in your  life an you want to get yourself out of it, this statement pops into your mind and can possibly save your life from a long road of misery and despair. And best of all Mrs. Mystrena, it's something actually worth learning. Whether people actually tell it to you hands on, or indirectly, its a life saving life lesson that everyone should know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment